North Connel Hall can accommodate many different events – functions and dances, meetings and training, craft fairs, social groups and clubs…
– Wifi is available throughout the hall
– Car parking to the side of the hall
– Widescreen TV can be attached to laptop
– Alcohol licence (subject to availability)
– Disabled access throughout
The main hall is ideal for functions, ceilidhs, training events, craft markets, groups or theatrical events. It is well lit and has infrared panel heaters.
Meeting rooms – there are a larger and smaller room for meetings and smaller events. These rooms can be separated or opened out into a larger, versatile space.
The kitchen has an oven, fridge, dishwasher and water heater. There is crockery and utensils for small or large events. A hatch provides direct access to the main hall.
Electricity is accessed via a coin meter.
Contact us for any further information or to make a booking.